Should I give a recorded statement to an insurance adjuster?

Should I give a recorded…

After an automobile or motorcycle crash, victims are often approached by insurance adjusters that work for the other driver's insurance company and asked to make a recorded statement about the crash. These statements appear innocent, but often work to your disadvantage. Call The O'Keefe Firm at 937-643-0600 for help in dealing with insurance adjusters.

Do I Have a Case?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.